Get Creative! Distribute and display donated merchandise on the sales floor of the Thrift Shop.
This is the opportunity for you if:
- You are a creative individual who enjoys decorating
- You love recycled treasures!
- You are a people person
What can you expect from your role as a Thrift Shop Floor Attendant?
Your service experience will involve:
- Stocking sales floor with priced donated items
- Creatively display donated items using the Thrift Shop standards of merchandise presentation
- Organize and tidy sales floor as needed
- Return clothing from fitting rooms to the appropriate racks and departments
- You will directly impact the lives of homeless pets
- Be part of a fun, dedicated team of volunteers
- You will have a chance to be creative and help make the Thrift Shop a pleasant shopping environment!
- Volunteers receive 10% off in the Sonnyside Retail Store
Your value to the Humane Society of Boulder Valley:
- The Thrift and Gift Shop raised hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to enhance the lives of homeless pets at the Humane Society of Boulder Valley
Training & Skill Development
- Attend Thrift Shop Orientation Session (RSVP to Thrift Shop)
- Read Thrift Shop Manual
- Hands-on Training at the Shop
Commitment: 3 hours per week, 4 month commitment. Please phone in absences. We are unable to accommodate “drop-in” volunteers for this service opportunity.