Save Animals While You Work
Wouldn’t it be great if you could help provide shelter and care to companion animals by just going about your normal routine? You can! When you sign up for workplace giving or take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program, you help save the lives of companion animals at the Humane Society of Boulder Valley.
Double or Triple Your Donation with a Matching Gift
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to help protect animals is through your company’s matching gift program. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs that will match or even triple charitable contributions made by employees and sometimes even those made by spouses and retirees. That means you can double your support – and your impact to provide shelter and care for animals – at no additional cost.
Whenever you make a contribution to Humane Society of Boulder Valley, just ask for a matching gift form from your company’s human resources office, fill out your portion, and then send it to us. We’ll do the rest.
Payroll Contributions Add Up
Workplace giving – donating a percentage or fixed amount to eligible charities through your employer each payday – makes supporting Humane Society of Boulder Valley easy for you and helps provide a reliable source of support for our critical efforts to protect and enhance the lives of companion animals. Even a few dollars each pay period has a huge impact on the companion animals at our shelter. And by opting to make regular contributions through your employer, you give a little bit at a time while contributing in a big way and helping save the lives of animals year round without ever having to write a check or provide a credit card number. Some companies even match workplace gifts, enabling every donation to have an even greater impact.
Participation is as simple and efficient as making a payroll pledge during your employer’s annual donation campaign. The Humane Society of Boulder Valley participates in several workplace charity campaigns including:
- Community Shares of Colorado – The Humane Society of Boulder Valley is a proud member of Community Shares of Colorado (#5030), a workplace-giving program that allows employees to donate to designated charities through payroll deductions. With just a few dollars per paycheck, you can make a significant contribution to our programs and services that will assist our animals throughout the year.To find out whether your company currently participates with Community Shares, check with your Human Resources or Payroll Department. If you would like to learn more about Community Shares instituting a work-place giving program at your employer, contact them at (303) 861-7507 or visit their web site at www.cshares.org
- Independent Corporate Campaigns – If your company hosts its own workplace giving program, confirm that HSBV is listed as a charity. If you do not see HSBV among the charities listed, please contact your human resources department and nominate us to be included or ask your human resource department contact us.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – If you are a federal employee, you can contribute to Humane Society of Boulder Valley through a paycheck deduction in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Registration for this giving program is usually held from September 1 to December 15. You can find HSBV listed under the Animal Charities of America (ACA) section – our CFC number is 24404
- Combined Colorado Campaign (CCC) – Colorado government employees can also support the Humane Society of Boulder Valley through a paycheck deduction in the Combined Colorado Campaign (CFC) – our CCC number is 5059.
- Denver Employees Combined Campaign (DECC) – Denver government employees can support the Humane Society of Boulder Valley through a payroll contributions. Find us listed alphabetically in the guide. • United Way Campaigns – If your employer participates in a United Way Campaign, you can also support us through that effort. Many local United Ways will allow you to write in a charity of your choice (please use our full name: to Humane Society of Boulder Valley).If you have questions or would like information on how to get your company involved, please call our Development Office at (303) 442-4030, ext. 615 or email Amanda Boerman at Amanda.Boerman@boulderhumane.org